CornerStone® ANSI 107 Class 3 Waterproof Ripstop 3-In-1 Parka
Availability: In Stock
This ultraversatile 3-in-1 parka lets you wear layers separately or together for full storm-fighting power. It tackles the weather so you can safely tackle any ANSI 107 Class 3 work environment.
- 100% polyester 300-denier ripstop shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 100% polyester lining
- Black bottom front and lower sleeves for a cleaner appearance
- Shell’s fabric waterproof rating: 5000MM
- Fully seam-sealed shell
- Adjustable, snap-removable rain hood
- Durable, reflective 2-inch tape meets ANSI 107 requirements and provides 360-degree visibility on body and sleeves
- Full-length interior and exterior storm flaps with snap and hook and loop closure
- Vented cape back with hook and loop closure
- Right chest pocket with flap and snap closure and clear, retractable ID holder
- Two lower front bellowed pockets with flaps and hook and loop closures, side entries
- Center front zippered pocket to hold a tablet
- Molded center front zippered closure with rubber zipper pull
- Gusseted cuffs with adjustable hook and loop closures
- Elastic hem
- Port Pocket™ in shell for easy embroidery access
- Non-ANSI, 8.6-ounce, 100% polyester smooth-faced inner full-zip hoodie
- Non-ANSI, black, inner smooth-faced fleece hoodie can be zipped in and secured by snap attachments inside shell
- Non-ANSI inner smooth-faced fleece hoodie features a durable, reflective tape at upper sleeves, molded center front zippered closure, rib knit cuffs and hem and taped neck. Toggles at hood.
- This garment must be fully zipped to be in compliance with ANSI 107 standards
How to measure:
BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
How to measure: